Starting in August 2019, the PracticeNET program began hosting monthly calls. More information and the materials for those calls can be found here.
March PracticeNET Call
- Slides from the March 2020 PracticeNET call
- March 19, 2020 at 4:00 PM Eastern.
- Welcome, introductions, and objectives: Steve Grubbs
- Situation update: Brian Bourbeau
- Overview of ASCO’s response to COVID-19: Stephen Grubbs
- Advice on limiting transmission: Stephen Grubbs
- Legislative update: Amanda Schwartz
- Regulatory update: Gina Baxter
- Demonstration of the ASCO Coronavirus Oncology Resource Center: Allyn Moushey
January PracticeNET Call
- Slides from the January 2020 PracticeNET call.
- January 16, 2020 at 4:00 PM Eastern.
- ASCO’s Resources for Practice Leaders
- Payment Reform Update (ASCO in Action)
- Polling on future meeting topics
- Visit the ASCO Practice Engagement Program page for more information about ASCO's wide selection of practice-focused programs, or email our Practice Engagement Director Chris LoBiondo.
- Visit the ASCO PCOP page for more information about the Patient-Centered Oncology Model.
December PracticeNET Call
- Slides from the December 2019 PracticeNET call.
- December 19, 2019 at 4:00 PM Eastern.
- Financial Navigation for Cancer Patients
- Final Checklist for 2020
November PracticeNET Call
- Slides from the November 2019 PracticeNET call.
- November 21, 2019 at 4:00 PM Eastern.
- Read the Oncology Care First RFI
- Visit the CMS MPFS webpage for the final rule and supplementary materials on the 2020 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule.
- Visit the CMS HOPPS webpage for the final rule and supplementary materials on the 2020 Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System.
- Upon special request, 2021 revisions to the CPT E/M codes and levels of medical decision making may be found on the AMA website.
October PracticeNET Call:
- Slides from the October 17 PracticeNET Call.
- Read and Track S.2543 – Prescription Drug Pricing Reduction Act of 2019.
- Read and Track H.R.3 – Lower Drug Costs Now Act of 2019.
- Visit CMMI to read the Radiation Oncology Model proposed rule and fact sheet.
- Read ASTRO’s comment letter to CMMI on the RO Model.