PracticeNET is ASCO’s business benchmarking program, which provides data and analysis to oncology practices in all settings to support patient care improvements and enhance business operations.
With PracticeNET, practices concerned with productivity, staffing, and new reimbursement models can address those challenges by seeing how their practice operations compare to others and learn from their peers.
PracticeNET is free to practices that have at least one ASCO member on staff.
How It Works
Each month, participating practices submit core business, operational, and administrative data through a secure, confidential system. After the initial setup, it takes less than one hour per month to participate. Data is not shared with other network participants.
PracticeNET practices receive four quarterly reports each year which include:
- Benchmarks, comparing an individual practice to a larger group
- Trends, looking at individual practice performance over time
- Provider Comparisons, to compare productivity among your physicians and APPs
- Upon request, personalized reports and benchmarks that provide insight to your specific practice needs
- A community of practices you can connect with on a community sharing digital platform and at the four interactive meetings per year
- Participation in monthly Practice Leadership Calls on wide range of current practice issues. Register today and watch recordings of prior calls!
If your practice is interested in joining the growing PracticeNET network, at least one physician in the practice must be an ASCO member, but participation extends to all physicians in the practice.
Fill out this brief Participation Form to get started today.
Please email the PracticeNET team with any additional questions.