ASCO Clinical Affairs provides cross-cutting consulting services for oncology practices, offering comprehensive, personalized support to practices across the United States. The ASCO team of consultants includes nationally-recognized experts in oncology practice management.
- Readiness assessment, focused on preparing practices for value-based care, new payment models and success in the Quality Payment Program.
- Practice operational assessment, a comprehensive practice review focused on process efficiency, staffing efficiency and financial management.
- Practice transformation implementation support, services designed to meet your practice’s specific needs in the transformation from volume- to value-based care.
- Analytical services, practical data analytics - financial, clinical, operational - to support business operations.
- Triage pathways, a decision support tool to help your patients get the right care at the right time in the right place. ASCO Consulting Services can help you prepare for effective implementation of triage pathways.
Unlock valuable data to help your practice provide high-quality cancer care with ASCO’s Clinical Affairs Data Warehouse. The data warehouse supports Clinical Affairs’ work including consulting services, analysis projects and PracticeNET. The data warehouse includes
- Survey data
- Practice data
- Publicly available Medicare data
ASCO ensures the confidentiality and protection of all of practice data.
For More Information
To learn more about ASCO Practice Consulting Services and Support, email us.